ACE ARM Training
ACE ARM Training is ACE Training, completely rewritten for Turbonomic 8, also known as 'ARM'.
It is intended to help you better understand the Turbonomic approach and features of Turbonomic 8 to manage your full application stack.
- To build expertise in the Turbonomic ARM platform
- To leverage the Turbonomic analytics engine to assure performance and optimize the investment in your on-prem, public cloud, and hybrid datacenters
Topics include how to:
- Assure Application performance using Turbonomic
- Navigate the user interface
- Configure Turbonomic for the needs of your environment
- Simulate "what if'" scenarios using the Turbonomic platform
- Maintain your instance of Turbonomic
ACE ARM Training is delivered as a free public class. Complete the form below to request a private class.
March 1, 2021 - March 5, 2021
Remote (1-3:30 pm, EST)
April 5, 2021 - April 9, 2021
Remote (10 am -12:30 pm EDT)