ACE ARM Foundations
ACE ARM Foundations is ACE Training, completely rewritten for Turbonomic 8, also known as 'ARM'.
It is intended to help you better understand the Turbonomic approach and features of Turbonomic 8 to manage your full application stack. Now including hands-on lab exercises, supported by detailed lab manual and daily office hours to answer questions.
- To build expertise in the Turbonomic ARM platform
- To leverage the Turbonomic analytics engine to assure performance and optimize the investment in your on-prem, public cloud, and hybrid datacenters
Topics include how to:
- Assure Application performance using Turbonomic
- Navigate the user interface
- Configure Turbonomic for the needs of your environment
- Simulate "what if'" scenarios using the Turbonomic platform
- Maintain your instance of Turbonomic
ACE ARM Foundations is delivered via web meeting. Complete the form below to request a private class.
Upcoming Dates: Once in the LMS, scroll down to the "Enroll me" button
October 11, 2021 - October 15, 2021
Remote (1-3:30 pm; Labs 3:30-4 pm ET)