Ace ARM Foundations
Ace ARM Foundations is ACE Training, completely rewritten for Turbonomic 8, also known as 'ARM'.
It is intended to help you better understand the Turbonomic approach and features of Turbonomic 8 to manage your full application stack. Now including hands-on lab exercises, supported by detailed lab manual and daily office hours to answer questions.
- To build expertise in the Turbonomic ARM platform
- To leverage the Turbonomic analytics engine to assure performance and optimize the investment in your on-prem, public cloud, and hybrid datacenters
- Solving the ARM Problem (pre-requisite for all other modules)
- Understanding Your Environment
- Building the Abstraction
- Visualization and Context
- Taking Actions
- Advanced Market Settings
- User Management (eLearning)
- Maintenance (eLearning)
- Embedded Reporting (eLearning)
Ace ARM Foundations is delivered via web meeting. Complete the form below to request a private class.