Turbonomic Cloud ARM Training
In Turbonomic Cloud ARM Training, you will learn how to reap the benefits of state-of-the-art automation of Cloud datacenter performance and efficiency management. This interactive training is held via a web meeting involving expert instruction that mirrors the experience of an in-person class. Sessions are recorded and provided to the attendees for future reference. The content can be adjusted to meet your specific use cases and business needs. ACE ARM Foundations is a prerequisite for this course.
Objectives: To build confidence and expertise in using the Turbonomic ARM platform and in how it offers application-driven approach to assure the performance of your cloud workloads.
Details: Turbonomic Cloud ARM Training builds in-depth knowledge about how Turbonomic/CWOM interacts with the world's most broadly accepted technologies, such as AWS and Azure. Cloud ARM training is delivered via 2 to 2.5-hour web meetings in one week and involves both expert instruction and soon hands-on lab exercises. To facilitate participation, the topics below are offered individually from 10 am to 12 pm ET:
|Cloud Workload Visibility||- Adding AWS (Accounts and Billing) and Azure (Service Principal and Enterprise Agreement) targets|
- Performance, location, and deployment details of cloud workloads
- Single-pane visibility of the entire cloud estate
- Support for AWS/Azure GovCloud
|Cloud Cost Management||- Understand various ways Turbonomic optimizes your Cloud environment to manage Cloud costs|
- Analyze your total cloud spend using the top-down approach
- Calculate the operational cost of cloud workloads using the bottom-up approach
- Understand entity uptime and how it plays into showing the cost of workloads
|Cloud Compute Optimization||- Rightsize cloud instances to assure performance and maximize savings|
- Configure Turbonomic to honor scaling constraints for a unified catalog of cloud instances
- Understand consistent vertical sizing for Azure ScaleSets
- Understand implicit groups such as VM groups for Azure LogAnalytics, ScaleSets, and AvailabilitySets, and AWS Autoscaling groups
|Cloud Storage Optimization||- Reclaim wasted storage in the cloud|
- Use correct storage tier when scaling Cloud Volumes
- Configure Turbonomic to scale according to your storage constraints
|Cloud Prepaid Capacity Management||- Gain visibility into your prepaid capacity (already purchased AWS and Azure RIs and AWS Savings Plans)|
- Purchase additional RIs to minimize compute costs
- Use Optimize Cloud Plan and RI-aware cloud compute scaling to minimize cost
|ParkMyCloud||- Control compute sprawl and save compute costs by identifying and suspending|
idle instances during off-business hours
Delivery Method:Turbonomic Cloud ARM training is delivered via a web meeting.
If you are interested in a private class, please complete the request form at the bottom of this page.
November 11, 2021 - November 11, 2021
Remote (9:30 am-12:00 pm, EST)
October 25, 2021 - October 29, 2021
Remote (10 am-12:30 pm, EDT)