Orchestrating Turbonomic 8/CWOM with Action Scripts
Orchestrating Turbonomic 8/CWOM with Action Scripts demonstrates how you may use custom scripting to tailor Turbonomic actions to accommodate your business workflows. The training delves into creating orchestration workflows and visualization of the responses for common use cases.
Objectives:To build knowledge and expertise in using Turbonomic 8 to automate your virtual data center by leveraging inherent functionality to account for your specific needs and circumstances
Prerequisites: This course requires experience with both the Linux Command Line and using the Turbonomic platform
- Introducing Action Scripts
- Setting up an Action Script Server through the Command Line
- Configuring User Accounts through the Command Line
- Preparing the Manifest and Scripts
- Adding an Action Script Server Target via UI and also API
- Creating Workflows for the Orchestration via UI and also API
- Exploring Common Use Cases
Orchestrating Turbonomic 8/CWOM with Action Scripts is delivered via web meeting. Complete the form below to request a private class.