Taking Actions Training
Actions are how Turbonomic assures performance, supports efficiency, and maintains compliance. In this course, you will learn more about the logic of actions, automation, and deleting wasted files and volumes.
This course is a subset of our 5-day ACE ARM Foundations class, which we recommend for a full understanding of Turbonomic’s core capabilities.
Objectives: To build knowledge about actions in the Turbonomic platform, how to automate actions, and how to save money by deleting unattached volumes
- Creating automation policies for subsets of your virtual environment
- Understanding the different action acceptance modes
- Automating various action types for all or part of your virtual environment
- Knowing the differences between an execution schedule and a policy schedule
- Deleting unattached volumes for both on-prem and cloud
Delivery Method:Turbonomic Taking Actions is delivered via web meeting