ParkMyCloud, a Turbonomic company, is a cloud-based SaaS platform. It enables IT Ops, DevOps, and Infrastructure teams to easily manage, govern, and optimize their spend across multiple public clouds. This class builds in-depth knowledge about how ParkMyCloud works and how organizations can maximize their Cloud savings using the ParkMyCloud platform. In this class, you will explore the enterprise-ready features of ParkMyCloud for scheduling, reports, policy engines, and more. You will also learn about the utilization SmartParking recommendations generated by ParkMyCloud and how can users configure these to suit their use cases.
Objectives: To learn how to reduce wasted Cloud spending by using ParkMyCloud features
- Benefits of using ParkMyCloud
- Walkthrough of the user interface
- Adding Cloud Credentials
- Creating parking schedules to turn off instances when not in use
- Understanding the utilization-based SmartParking recommendations
- Learning about the future integration with Turbonomic
ParkMyCloud training (without labs) is delivered via web meeting.
June 9, 2022 - June 9, 2022
Remote 9:30 am-12:00 pm EDT