Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) is a managed Kubernetes service that makes building, deploying, upgrading, and securing clusters easier. You also get monitoring views into your GKE clusters. With Turbonomic managing GKE resources you assure the performance of applications running on GKE. Additionally, you can view your GKE clusters alongside other distributions, be they Amazon EKS, Azure AKS, Red Hat OpenShift, or any other upstream version of Kubernetes.
Turbonomic also stitches Kubernetes container, pod, node, and namespace visibility to the rest of the application stack. For even smarter resourcing decisions Turbonomic can integrate with AppDynamics and Dynatrace, giving you visibility into the business applications and transactions the Kubernetes platform supports and the relationships between applications and infrastructure.
- Container Specs
- Container CPU limits and requests
- Container Memory limits and requests
- Pod density
- Node CPU utilization and request allocation
- Node Memory utilization and request allocation
- Namespace quotas
- Container vertical scaling with historical context
- Pod moves (rescheduling)
- Cluster scaling
- Note: All actions can be simulated (capacity planning).