Kubernetes is the container platform of choice for most organizations. For containerized and microservice applications running on Kubernetes, Turbonomic will automatically manage their resources to assure performance.
Turbonomic also stitches Kubernetes container, pod, node, and namespace visibility to the rest of the application stack. For even smarter resourcing decisions Turbonomic can integrate with AppDynamics and Dynatrace, giving you visibility into the business applications and transactions the Kubernetes platform supports and the relationships between applications and infrastructure. Likewise, Turbonomic can stitch Kubernetes to the underlying infrastructure, whether that is on-prem hypervisors or clouds. You can confidently scale out or up knowing that there is enough capacity to support that increase in demand.
- Container Specs
- Container CPU limits and requests
- Container Memory limits and requests
- Pod density
- Node CPU utilization and request allocation
- Node Memory utilization and request allocation
- Namespace quotas
- Container vertical scaling with historical context
- Pod moves (rescheduling)
- Cluster scaling
- Note: All actions can be simulated (capacity planning).