OpenShift Container Platform
Red Hat OpenShift is an open source container application platform based on Kubernetes. Turbonomic software manages the Kubernetes resources within OpenShift for you, generating specific automatable actions that continuously ensure the health of your applications running on OpenShift.
- Projects (Namespaces)
- Container Specs
- Container CPU limits and requests
- Container Memory limits and requests
- Pod density
- Node CPU utilization and request allocation
- Node Memory utilization and request allocation
- Namespace quotas
- Container vertical scaling with historical context
- Pod moves (rescheduling)
- Cluster scaling
- Note: All actions can be simulated (capacity planning).