The potential to bring ideas to market faster has opened the floodgates to Kubernetes adoption. But today’s containerized applications still introduce enough complexity to challenge even the best of teams.
Through this eBook, you’ll learn how to confront the problems you might face with performance and application health in a Kubernetes environment and you’ll develop a deeper understanding of the conditions that could cause operational outages and failures down the line.
This report provides best practices and shares field-tested experience for Kubernetes day 2 operations and beyond:
- Learn Kubernetes basic concepts and their role in the development of an application
- Identify and mitigate day-to-day challenges to Kubernetes environments and performance
- Gain the flexibility to adapt to continuously fluctuating demands at scale
- Dive into challenges and operational oddities that occur in live production environments
- Use growth and capacity management techniques with your Kubernetes environment